Practice Makes Perfect, Spanish Verb Tenses, Premium 4th Edition by Dorothy Richmond
English | March 12th, 2019 | ISBN: 126045245X | 352 pages | EPUB | 18.43 MB
Learn the Correct Verb Tenses for Speaking and Writing in Spanish!
Mastering verb tenses in another language can be challenging. This accessible workbook provides a clear and engaging presentation of all aspects of Spanish verbs, combined with extensive practice that is ideal for beginning and intermediate language learners. There are plenty of examples illustrating why and when to use certain verb tenses. With numerous skill-building exercises, comprehensive verb conjugation tables, and new audio recordings and interactive review quizzes, you’ll learn to speak and write in Spanish in no time at all. The author uses humor and a healthy helping of celebrity references to keep you entertained while your learn.
Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Verb Tenses will help you:
• Learn when and why to use different verb tenses
• Reinforce your knowledge with everyday examples covering a wide range of topics
• Build your verb skills using engaging exercises
• Test your memorization with interactive quizzes
• Study on-the-go with McGraw-Hill Education’s unique Language Lab app
• Develop better pronunciation through extensive streaming audio recordings.